Ask our pharmacist or your doctor about recommended vaccines based on your age and medical conditions. We can administer immunizations to adults and answer any questions you may have. Call us today and ask to speak to one of our immunizing pharmacists.
Vaccines available without an appointment.
The Medicine Center offers the following immunizations (no prescription required):
- Flu (Influenza) vaccine
- Shingles (Zostavas and Shingrix)
- High dose Influenza – for those 65 years of age or older
- Pneumonia (Prevnar 12 and Pneumovax 23)
- Hepatitis B
- Meningococcal (Meningitis)
- Tetanux, Tetanus-diptheria-acellular pertussis (Td/Tdap)
If you have a need for other vaccines, please contact us. Other vaccines may be available upon request. For more detailed information on the above vaccines please visit: www.cdc.gov/vaccines.
Helpful Vaccination Links
- Adult vaccination schedule (CDC):
- How to check if your vaccination is covered by Medicare:
- Immunizations and Pregnancy (CDC):
- Information about vaccinations if you have COPD or Asthma:
- Information about vaccinations if you have Heart Disease:
- Information about vaccinations if you have Diabetes: